Monday, March 1, 2010

Alkaline Trio set list (2.28.2010) @ Metro Chicago, IL




Photos taken by Andy Keil:

It's always a pleasure to see Alkaline Trio rock the Metro. Never does my voice get more exhausted.
"I wonder what the set list was," you think to yourself, as you're sitting at your computer?

Set list:
This Addiction
Armageddon
Emma
Dine, Dine My Darling (Matt Skiba's favorite track off the new album)
We've Had Enough
Mr. Chainsaw
Dead On the Floor
Fatally Yours
Crawl (Which then turned into "Paul," by the Smoking Popes at the end)
Stupid Kid
Snake Oil Tanker
Blue Carolina
Private Eye
100 Stories
Dorothy
Sadie
My Friend Peter
97
*encore*
Fine
Attitude (By The Misfits, duh!)
San Fransisco
Radio

I had to change my jeans after I got home cause they were saturated in protein.

2 comments:

Andy Keil said...

Here's a link to some photos from the night including a picture of the setlist:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alwaysunday/sets/72157623416385459/

squidproquo said...

Wow, these are great! Can I replace my shitty phone pics with some of these (and credit you, of course)?