Monday, October 17, 2011

10 DAYS AND COUNTING UNTIL BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD RETURN


Remember the episode where Beavis and Butthead prank call Harry Sachs and piss him off? This screen shot is from one of the new clips of Beavis and Butthead where Harry Sachs bursts open the door and kicks their ass. I am so excited they are bringing back the obscure characters. This is a dream come true.

So like, I've been seeing all this Occupy stuff and TV and hearing it on NPR and it got me thinking about how I want to get involved, so Thursday, October 27 at 9 p.m. (Central time), I'm going to occupy my couch and watch the season premier of Beavis and Butthead. They are BACK in 10 days. I've been playing and re-playing the video that's been released and circulated over the Internet in order to fill the void in me created by anticipation (second one down) but I just found MORE VIDEOS, released by MTV, hyping the comeback of BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD. Check out the new "trailer" below, then ALL THE OTHERS (I totally called the Shake Weight one):



And if you haven't seen this one already...what are you waiting for?!



Shake weight promo:



Jersey 'Sore' promo:



Gym. Tan. Butthead promo:



'Epic' promo:

No comments: